Thursday, September 25, 2008

Alyssa's in fresno.

Exactly two weeks ago I moved from eugene to fresno. 700 miles.

Alex told me to make a blog and document everything thats going on and stuff so you guys can read it. And i said ya. thats a good idea. so i am.

Already two weeks have gone by and alot has happened and I didn't have internet until a few days ago but now I have my own computer so it's gonna be alot easier now to keep you guys updated.

We're renting a house about 10-15 minutes from my school, not too far. The girl that owned it is renting it for a year because she's moving back in with her parents for the duration because of theyre business and stuff. Her name's stacy. It's single story, has a small backyard, a pretty pool, my room is smaller than my old one by a bit, theres a room for tyler, my parents room, and my bathroom is the hall bathroom which means I have to keep it clean incase guests need to use it or something... cuz you know I just have so many friends already that will come over and need to use it....

Anyways, I go to Buchanan now. It's not that great. I think its supposed to be one of the top 10 in the nation. I don't know if I buy that, but maybe. It'a alot bigger than Sheldon, campus size and student population. There's almost 3000 students, that's alot, and the campus size has got to be twice to three times as big as Sheldon, though it's outdoors so alot of it is courtyard area and random space that makes you walk in the scorching fresno sun. I hate that part, it makes PE especially brutal.

School school school... I'm starting a new post. because there's just so much to say i could go on forever...

No comments: